My wishlist so far. Comments are very welcome, hopefully with some new ideas.
Please be advised that MC6 has not been confirmed. See also User blog:Ysbert/MC5 anniversary.
- All SKILLS and EQUIPMENT from MC4
- + Shield - Creates a sphere (ø10m) in which the player takes 50% damage only.
- All MAPS from MC3
- All MILITARY SUPPORT from MC3
- New drones. Not in skills/equipment or support, but in a separate slot. Each player can select a drone. Drones can be launched after a certain cool down time, which varies per drone. (Controlled by AI)
- All GRENADES from MC4 (with the same stats)
|HOPEFULLY the weapons in MC6|
|Handguns||P99 • MR-446 • MP412 Rex • Glock 18 (Full auto) • Desert Eagle • Rhino 60DS|
|Personal defence weapons||MP7 • PDR • P90|
|Submachine guns||UMP45 • MP5 • AUG A3 9mm XS • Vector • Scorpion Evo III|
|Assault rifles||HK416 • QBZ-95 • TAR-21 (Burst) • G36C • FAMAS F1 • AK-12 • SCAR-H • F2000|
|Light machine guns||M249|
|Shotguns||R870 • KSG • M1014 (Semi-auto) • M1216 (Burst) • AA-12 (Full auto) • Jackhammer (Full auto) • NeoStead 2000|
|Sniper rifles||SVU (Semi-auto) • CS5 • L96A1 • M200 Intervention • M95 (Semi-auto) • GM6 Lynx (Semi-auto)|
|Launchers||GL-06 • AT4 • XM25 (Semi-auto)|
- All ATTACHMENTS from MC4
- - MC4 red dot sight + MC3 red dot sight
- + MC5 holo sight
- + A laser sight (turn on or off)
- + A bipod for LMGs, DMRs, and sniper rifles (lay down or stand up)
- A new button on the screen: attachment action. When tapped, the actions enjoined between brackets above occur.
- Better weapon draw animations
- Pulling the slide of pistols (DT)
- Cocking the M4 (CoD MW)
- Folding out the SMAW
- Pulling the pin of grenades
- The Armory of MC4. Seriously, it was perfect for me.
- Reloading effects like in MC3
- Overall graphics style like as in any game before MC5
- Grenade VFX and SFX from MC4
- Firing sounds like in MC2 (but HQ of course)
- Bullet drop and velocity for sniping at bigger maps.
- "Unified Progression" just like in MC5, but enemies in campaign should use their own weapons. Not like in MC5, where everyone uses random weapons.
- No IAPs, no currency. But not like in MC5, where the T5/T6 weapons are the best weapons. Every weapon should have its own disadvantages (like in any MC game before the MC4 Content Pack)
- Knife animations from MC5 (But lower the sound volume, jeez. It was disgusting in MC5)