| || |
Guide - SnipingBy Ysbert
Some tips for using sniper rifles:
- After killing an enemy or three, move to another spot.
- Cover your back with turrets, mines, sensors etc.
- Use suppressors to be stealthy. This is especially helpful if you are in a spot where nobody would see you. Missing the first shot in this case is not such a big problem as when you would miss the first shot and everybody knows where you are.
- Be patient. They will come...
- If another sniper spotted you, never sit still. Make unexpected moves and take as much cover as possible.
- Aim with your left thumb while holding your other thumb close to the fire button.
- You can also use the move pad to aim by walking to the left and right.
- Use tear gas grenades to make aiming easier.
- Practice quickscoping. It won't work at the beginning, but practicing is a key.
- Tap the sprint button to exit the scope, tapping the zoom button will cause a delay. (MC1 - MC4, sniping in MC5 is bullcrap)
- High-damage bullets increase the chance of a one-bodyshot-kill.
- Ignore people who call you a camper. That's the realistic part of the game.