Four months ago, I got administrator rights on the Modern Combat Wiki. This blog post will be my 5000th edit.
So, what can I say? I think I enjoy editing more than playing the game. Wikia is brilliant organisation. Everyone has a place to fill here. I, for example, enjoy making or improving things. Others like to share information, to make screenshots, or to help people. That's what I like about Wikia: it creates freedom for the users (as long as they don't crap on other people's work).
With 5000 edits, the wiki has totally transformed.
- Of course: the buttons, of which I am pretty proud, are all adapted to the right style
- The navboxes are simplified and optimised for GameGuides
- Navboxes are distributed over Weapons, Grenades, Multiplayer, and Campaign.
- All infoboxes are the same style and optimised for GameGuides
- Admins and trusted users have coloured user names
- All articles are organised and consistent
- The Game template shows the real game icons
- The headings are customised and have better margins
- The official MCW policy pages
- Some new templates like Dialoque and Latestrevision
- Many many other small improvements
Remember that I will always want to learn new tricks or other things. Please don't hesitate to contact me about suggestions!
For now, I think I'm taking a break for a while, so Claywick and the other admins will take over.
I hope I can continue to edit here for a long time, I enjoy every edit I make.
“ EDIT IN SOURCE MODE PLEASE „ —Me to new editors