Hey guys. It's DT here. I became extremely busy with schoolwork and studies, all that sort of stuff, but nowadays I'm doing fine at school so I decided that I should come back to this place and play my role as an admin once again.
I still enjoy MC3, 4, 5 (although I play 4 more than the other two) and I think there is something I can still do here.
Hope you guys are doing well. I'm happy to see how the wiki community expanded compared to the size it was last time I was here. Great job.Read more >
Since it has been around 9 months since the initial release of Modern Combat 5: Blackout, I reckon that in another 5 months or so Gameloft will announce Modern Combat 6. To be honest, I think that the devs of MC5 did a great job on weapons I was really happy with the choice of weapons and the addition of LMGs, and the similarities with Battlefield (which I always wanted). Anyway, I'd like to elaborate on a few things about my wishlist of weapons that will appear on MC6. I know that they won't appear all at once, but some would help.
- AAC Honey Badger
- FN SCAR
- FN FAL←May be too old? Was there a modern variant of this?
- AS Val
- FAMAS F1
- Kel-Tec RFB
- CBJ MS
- PP19 Bizon
- MSMC (Modern Sub Machine Carbine)
- Skorpion EVO
- SPAS 12
Read more >
- Make the Luks-MK2 a pistol with fully automatic controls and with more mag capacity
- Make the Acer 21 burst configuration
- RELOAD ANIMATIONS especially for the KR-200
- Faster rate for the Compakt-665
- A severe nerf for the Red-34 because everyone uses it and it's so overpowered
- More power for the Aresk-07 because it's the convention for Modern Combat that bolt-action has a one shot one kill mechanism
- Make the KR-200 fully automatic and make the UFIA PSD-2 a burst action because a UFIA has high power and I want to see the AK types fully automatic like the KT-44. And it's the convention that AK-47s are always fully automatic.
- Add a tier 6 gun for every class
- Make the sidearms customizable between weapon types; they ruined it when we can only select pist…
So we've been playing MC5 for a month and quite a lot of things have been discovered. However, when I see people with the Heavy class I always see people with the Sering 9. But I don't like it, because just like the Volkhov, it's a troll weapon and it requires yourself just pointing the gun at the general direction of the enemy and pressing the fire button, and you kill your enemy with little effort.
I know everyone likes to use strong weapons, but the funny thing is that it takes away your skill at FPS. That's why I decided to talk a little bit about the use of pump-action shotguns such as the Romket, BMF and SMASS.
First thing using these shotguns, always aim for the head. People say that you never aim with a shotgun, but you sometimes h…Read more >
Hi guys! I'm back from my trip at America. All the national parks were beautiful and looked like as I were in another world. I really recommend to you guys to try to visit Sequoia, Death Valley, Grand Canyon, Zion and many other parks.
So anyway, there seems to be a lot of issues regarding abusive users. Just yesterday I saw a guy vandalizing the Red page. I had him banned. Even during my absence I see that a lot of people had been involved with inappropriate acts. This is not very good and it destroys the reputation of this wiki.
Therefore, I demand the need for zero-tolerance method blocking against these people. What do you guys think?Read more >