Modern Combat 5: Blackout Edit
“ Focuses on healing teammates and helping teammates respawn at the location of their deaths. Equips LMGs and pistols. Efficient in medium to long-range combat. „
The Support class is a defensive class featuring light machine guns as its primary weapon and pistols as its secondary weapon. With required Skills purchased, the Support can also drop Medkits which heal the player and nearby teammates, as well as allow teammates who die in the player's vicinity to respawn in the exact location of their deaths.
The Support's LMGs feature solid damage and have large magazines, which make for great suppression weapons and allow the player to disperse a steady stream of lead over an area. Disadvantages of the Support include the long reload times, high recoil, low accuracy, and low mobility of its LMGs, though swapping to a pistol can be done to improve mobility when moving across the map.
In the right hands, the Support is a versatile class which can be effective at nearly all ranges, and its unique Skills allow it to aid teammates' defensive measures. It is particularly effective against groups of enemies and targets at medium-long distances where its sheer volley of bullets can make up for a lack of precision accuracy, though in close-range engagements. the sluggishness and inaccuracy of its weapons allow the Support to be outgunned by more nimble and accurate opponents.
- LMGs have large ammunition capacity
- Faster healing speed and more resistance to DOT effects (e.x. flash grenades)
- Heal Skill allows player to heal themselves and teammates
- Synergy Skill reduces amount of time teammates will be displayed on enemy radar
- LMGs have low mobility (without Endurance skill)
- LMGs generally have lower rate of fire and higher recoil than assault rifles or submachine guns
- Potentially outgunned by higher-tier assault rifles and sniper rifles
Primary weapons Edit
Secondary weapons Edit
|Tier||Name||Rank 1||Rank 2|
|1||Bloodlust||After killing an opponent, healing starts immediately.||After killing an opponent, healing starts immediately and its effects are boosted by 25%.|
|2||Purge||Durations of negative effects [EMP/Slow/Flash] reduced by 25%.||Durations of negative effects [EMP/Slow/Flash] reduced by 50%.|
|3||Heal||Heals self and nearby allies within 7 meters for 10 seconds.|
|4||Solid Grip||Accuracy increases the more you shoot the weapon. Recoil reduced by 5%.||Accuracy increases the more you shoot the weapon. Recoil reduced by 10%.|
|5||Emergency Reload||Reload speed increased by 20% when ammo left in the clip falls below 15%.||Reload speed increased by 35% when ammo left in the clip falls below 15%.|
|6||Endurance||Movement speed is increased by 2% when using LMGs.||Movement speed is increased by 4% when using LMGs.|
|7||Heal Upgrade||Heals self and nearby allies within 7 meters for 15 seconds.|
|8||Synergy Support||Players who die within 15 m of the Support will get the option to respawn where they died (does not apply to yourself).|
- The Support class's default armor is the only one which features a UK flag (while the other class' all feature a United States flag). The UK flag was seen in Alpha versions of the game on all soldiers, but changed to US flags prior to release, which might indicate that Gameloft used an older character model for this class.
- The Support & Marauder class are the only DLC classes that allows player to pick up dropped weapon in both singleplayer and multiplayer.
See also Edit
|Multiplayer of Modern Combat 5: Blackout|
|Maps||Streets • Rooftops • Construction Site • Canals • Scramble • Vantage • Conversion • Museum • Overtime • Showdown • Abandoned Site|
|Modes||Free-For-All • Team Battle • Capture the Flag • Zone Control • VIP • Rush • Cargo • Duel • Boosted Events • Non-ranked match • Squad Battle • Pro Tournament|
|Tournaments||Go4 Cups hosted by ESL|
|Soldier Classes||Assault • Heavy • Recon • Sniper • Support • Bounty Hunter • Sapper • X1-Morph • Kommander • Marauder|
|Military Support||Recon Aircraft • Auto-Turret • EMP Strike | Scout Drone • Airstrike • Bomber|