Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour Edit
|Schoc 33||Black Mamba||Viny Pro|
|Likely based on||Glock 18|
|Users||United States Army|
Saunders Global Security
|Rate of fire||600 RPM (per burst)|
|Magazine size||18 (Standard mag)|
33 (Extended mags)
|Starting ammo||118 total|
|Fire mode||3 round burst|
“ Schoc Industries continue to innovate in handgun technology with their highly customizable model 33BF, featuring an efficient burst fire mode. „
|Appears in||Used by|
|Red Summit||Phantom Unit|
The Schoc 33 is relatively uncommon in the campaign. It first appears in the first mission Red Summit, as the sidearm of Blake and the Phantom Unit. It also is the weapon that enemy forces use when they are on the ground, crawling.
The Schoc is the default secondary weapon in Online Mulitplayer mode. It may have much, much lower damage compared to the other pistol, the Black Mamba, and it lacks the fully-automatic fire of the Viny Pro, but it compensates with a fire rate per burst ten times that of the Black Mamba and a slightly higher rate of fire per burst than the Viny Pro. JHP rounds are highly recommended as this will reduce the possible bursts down to 1 if one bullet is a headshot, or at point blank range, providing that all your bullets connect. This attachment will reduce the maximum range of the Schoc by 40%, taking the maximum range down to 30m, but seeing as this handgun is worthless at longer ranges, the drop in maximum range is negligible. The Schoc also benefits from a much faster reload than the Black Mamba, and optic attachments can be used on the Schoc, where this is not possible with the Mamba. The Schoc is relatively uncommon online as a sidearm as the Viny Pro and OPS65 are much more powerful and easier to use, and they also have a cheap price, and are similarly agile.
New players that are familiar with MC4's movement mechanics will use this weapon when trying to traverse longer distances.
The Compact RDS is exclusive to this gun. It's the same sight as the Red Dot Sight, but with another fixing method.
- When you cancel the reloading by pressing the sprint putton, you will still hear the magazine click.
- This gun was originally called 'Schok 21'.
- '33' most likely refers to the maximum magazine size of the Glock 17, the original pistol.
- Its real life predecessor, the Glock 18, fires fully automatically, and the iron sights aren't triangular unlike the Schoc 33.
- The iron sights glow bright blue in darkly lit areas.
- According to the gun mesh, the Schoc fires the 9x19 parabellum cartridge, and made in the Netherlands.
- This is the weapon that enemies in the single-player campaign use when they are on the ground, crawling. However, when they are killed, they don't drop the Schoc.
- Enemies on the ground with the Schoc fire it as if it were semi-automatic.
See also Edit
|Weapons of Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour|
|Handguns||Schoc 33 • Black Mamba • Viny Pro|
|Submachine guns||OPS65 • Jolt-7 MP • Tygr X3|
|Assault rifles||SOCAR-S A1 • VECT9 • UFIA PSD-2 • KR-200 • Charbtek-28 • Compakt-665|
|Shotguns||R780 • CTK-1410 • Volkhov-12|
|Sniper rifles||X6 .338 • E24 SASR • SFS CTK-12|
|Launchers||CTK-88 Crumplor • Kolbászky S-40 GL • 40mm Thor GLP|