Modern Combat 3: Fallen NationEdit
|Likely based on||AT4 light anti-tank weapon|
United States Army
|Magazine size||1 rocket|
|Firing sound |
Reloading sound File:MC3-Rampage-4 reload sound.ogg
The Rampage-4 is uncommon in the campaign, only seen in the missions Operation Blockbuster, Dragon King of the Sea, and Surgical Strikes. It is used to take down KPR helicopters, armored vehicles and bridges. It is discarded after each use, not unless the player takes the vehicle/bridge down with another weapon, then is picked up.
Unlocked at rank 18, the Rampage-4 is the first Launcher unlocked, and as such is far more common than the ZXD. It features an instant-kill radius of around 5 metres, the same as a standard Frag Grenade. The Rampage-4 is primarily used in a similar manner as its predecessor from the previous games, the RPG-7. However, because of its unique integrated scope, this weapon is best used for taking down enemies at a long range. The weapon functions well as a counter-sniper weapon, due to the blast radius being capable of killing snipers behind cover, and it can also be seen being used by players as as way to "soften up" enemy positions prior to rushing them.
|Weapons of Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation|
|Handguns||MK45 • Vulture • .44 Revolver|
|Submachine guns||MC81 • OPS55 • TXR-Reaper|
|Assault rifles||Bravel-1 • ACM • KT-44 • Maiden • TZ4-Compakt • ZN6-Prototype|
|Shotguns||Defiler • N4010 • Roar 3000|
|Light machine guns||Shred-4 • Automat-X|
|Sniper rifles||Intercept-L200 • KR600|
|Launchers||Rampage-4 • ZXD|
- The Rampage-4 is the first launcher in the series to feature any sort of aiming system rather than the standard iron sights.
- The Rampage-4 can be permanently used in campaign mode without hacking. This only applies to the missions Dragon King of the Sea and Surgical Strikes. You will either have to destroy a helo or an armored vehicle, do not pick up the launcher as it will be discarded after you have destroyed the enemy vehicle/aircraft. Use an ordinary gun and use cover to engage the enemy vehicle/aircraft. Then when the vehicle/aircraft is destroyed, go and pick up the launcher and it will be yours for the whole mission. Even if you die and restart at the last checkpoint, it will still be yours.
- Sometimes if you die with the launcher in single-player with the method mentioned above and restart to the last checkpoint, you will carry 11 spare rockets instead of 10 and so on.
- This is the predecessor of the CTK-88 Crumplor from Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour and Modern Combat 5: Blackout.
- This weapon is the successor to the RPG-7 from Modern Combat: Sandstorm and Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus.