|Damage||Hovers around 200. (Around 250 when AR is active)|
|Alternate action||Aim Down Sights|
Going freelance is part choice, part necessity, and all in all a pretty decent time. You put the mask on, hide your identity, and become an Agent...anything to earn a living. You notice the line between right and wrong's gone awful blurry these days... You've tried being a stand-up guy for years, but you cant quite cut it. It's time to put yourself first.
So...what do you do when you've got a constant target on your back? You put a nice sticker back there and hope for the best.
Lock is one of fifteen Agents in Modern Combat Versus.
Lock is an agent belonging to the Attacker class. Lock's effectiveness is based on the accuracy and high fire rate of his TYGR-92 assault rifle. His damage is moderate but can be boosted by 25% while Augmented Reality is active. His health is quite high allowing him to absorb a significant amount of damage.
Activating Augmented Reality generates a blue/red wave which radiates through an area "tagging" enemy players, making them visible through obstacles similar to the drone in MC5. The effect lasts 10 seconds and also increases the damage Lock deals to affected players.
Lock is a versatile agent. He does well in all, but excels in none. He has moderate health, damage and mobility. Lock could potentially be both a team player and lone wolf. He does best at close to mid-range. He is not exactly the agent to be leading the charge. Aim down sights as much as possible in all engagements other than close quarters combat. In close combat, aim for the opponent's head as much as possible, as it makes a huge difference when trading shot-for-shot, something easily done with Lock's high accuracyghts.
His Augmented Reality can easily alter the outcome of a match in larger maps where Agents might be too scattered, because it will also highlight the location of these Agents for his teammates.
- Blaze,your ass on fire,just be away from his flamethrower's reach
- Ronen,high health,fast movement(Dash),and a bullet deflect.
- Ghost,okay,get your special,second backstab like your spy from tf2 ,and finish him off with a shotgun,and since most he has to get close,then running away from him and sniping him will solve it.
When selected Edit
- "I'm the dog's bollocks!"
- "I get the job done!"
- "Nothing gets past me."
- "Augmented Reality. Game changer."
- "Scan, tag and bag."
- "Time to lock down a win."
When deployed Edit
- "Let's get to work, mates."
- "It's about to get real."
- "Look alive. It's go time."
- "We're not here to sightsee! Let's move!"
- "Ready or not, here I come."
- "Round 'em up and take 'em down!"
- "I've got a score to settle."
- "Last time that happens."
- "Did not appreciate that."
- "Hate it when they get lucky!"
Killing an enemy Edit
- "Nice try, mate."
- "Amateur hour is over."
- "I never miss."
- "Got you, dead to rights."
- "Oh, that has to hurt."
- "Got ya. Triple kill."
- "Four kills
- "Five kills!"
- "I'm on a bloody roll!"
- "You had that coming!"
Activating ability Edit
- "I got eyes on the enemy!"
- "AR is up!"
- "AR enabled!"
- "Scanning for targets!"
Scanned target (enemy only)Edit
- "I know where you are, you bastard..."
- "Ah, there you are."
- "Bloody good brawl, that was!"
- "Good shooting mates!"
- "We had one job!"
- "I can't believe we got bested!"
- "Roger that!" (Launch trailer)
- "You're an agent now. Welcome to the team." (Various trailers)
- "Welcome to orientation. This is not a test or a practice run. This is the real deal. Let's start with a quick mandatory overview. Agent, as you know, Korp censored most of this material for..."security purposes", but the world once had governments. Countries. Culture. However, due to bad decisions form various powerful people, most of the planet is now uninhabitable. That's "unable to sustain human life". Shitty, I know. Lucky for us, we live in a macropolis, built by Korp. Mandatory security protocols. Round the clock surveillance. Walls to keep us safe...ha. Walls to keep us trapped. And this lady, spewing propaganda day in and day out. Not even a real person, apparently. One half of the city is pristine. Hi-tech. That's Korp's base of operations, the Apex. HQ. Manipulation central. The other half is the voids, areas meant for "eventual overhaul", never gonna happen. No surprise the people there started up a coalition to push for change. They call themsleves OCTO. Now, both groups would love to declare all-out war on each other, but they can't. Korp would lose that lovely facade they put so much effort into, and OCTO knows that innocent bystanders would get caught in the crossfire. That's where we come in. We're given a specific location, and told to create a so-called "strategic disruption" for one side or the other. And yes, we take contracts from both. The line between right and wrong's awfully blurry these days... Each of you has a state-of-the-art combat suit with a unique ability built in. Remember: teamwork is what makes the difference between a good day on the job and a really bad day. Be sure to familiarize yourself with new agents as they come on the scene. Learn about their abilities, and create the most badass squad you can. and always, always be prepared. Because on the other side of this door is a killer enemy squad that'll stop at nothing to take you out. Remember, it's us versus them. Be an agent of chaos. Be an agent of change." (Orientation trailer)
- Nitro (Season reward)
- One of his lines, "I'm the dog's bollocks!" is a UK slang phrase meaning "the best".
- In his description, in the last sentence, it says,”So...what do you do if you have a big target in your back? Put a nice sticker and hope for the best.” His sticker on his back is a kissy emoji (😘), which he took seriously.
- He provides the voice-over for the orientation trailer.
See also Edit
|Agents in Modern Combat Versus|
|Attackers||Lock • Blaze • Revolv|
|Defenders||Juke • Tower • Kan • Ronen • Knox|
|Assassins||MI-NU • Ghost • Sw1ft • Monark • Creeper|
|Specialists||Kult • Seven • Chapka|