|Ultimate||32px Healing Dome|
|Alternate action||Aim down sights|
The docks were my home. I was raised there, I built a house there, I was married there, and then I did some raising of my own. I made an honest living in the import-export business: no drugs, no weapons, everything legit. Played a little hockey on the side, too. I wanted a simple life...and I got one. For a while.
You see the picture I'm painting, right? You notice the past tense, right? Yeah -- no happy endings here.
My wife and children got caught in the crossfire between Korp and OCTO. My house was burnt to ashes...they even bombed out the ice rink. I failed to protect my family...but I will NEVER fail to protect anyone, ever again. That promise is the only thing keeping me alive. I'll cling to those words...and one day, I'll make them true.
I will be the knight. I will be the protector. I will wreak havoc for one side, or the other...until BOTH of them go down in flames. Only then will we finally know peace...
Kan is an Agent in Modern Combat Versus.
Kan is a defender so he has high health and medium damage. he uses a LMG called Shark Attack. It has 60 rounds in the magazine, with medium damage and fire rate. His ability is Defensive Dome. This gives Kan a dome that will nullify oncoming damage while friendly Agents are in it.
ADS as much as possible, his hip fire is poor. Don't reload often, due to large capacity and slow reload. Use Defensive Dome in the Zone, against a wall, if possible.
Run into his Defensive Dome. He is able to take full damage if you are in the dome with him.
- "Agent unlocked."
When selected Edit
- "Suited up and ready to go."
- "Good to be working with you."
- "Suited up and pumped."
- "Protect and defend."
- "Ready for anything."
- "I'll take care of it."
When deployed Edit
- "Let's do this right."
- "Together, we will get through this."
- "I can keep you safe."
- "Stick together now."
- "Time for us to have some fun out there."
- "I got what you guys need."
- "It won't happen again!"
- "Let's try that again..."
- "Back out of the box."
- "I can do better."
- "Gotta get pumped up!"
Killed enemy Edit
- "Not so hot now."
- "Just took one out."
- "Hard work pays off."
- "Told you. This is my house."
- "Took you out, hard."
- "Three down."
- "That's a third."
- "Got three."
- "Four down."
- "That's four."
- "Got a fourth!"
- "And five."
- "That's my fifth."
- "Killing spree!"
- "I'm kinda on a roll here!"
- "Rackin' up the score!"
- "That ends that." (Revenge kill)
- "Whew!" (Revenge kill)
- "Pick on someone your own size. Small and weak." (Revenge kill)
Activating ability Edit
- "Defensive Dome is on."
- "Dome's active."
- "Anyone need a shield?"
- "Close to me now."
- "The fun stops here!" (Enemy only)
- "No one...touches my team!" (Enemy only)
- "This is my house!" (Enemy only)
- "No more playing around. Shields up!" (Enemy only)
- "We were a well-oiled machine out there!"
- "Teamwork is how you win out there!"
- "Knew we'd come out on top!"
- "You guys did great."
- "Sigh... Win some, lose some."
- "Don't take it too hard, eh?"
- "Not the end of the world, you know."
- In his pose, he holds an orange soda can in his left hand.
See also Edit
|Agents in Modern Combat Versus|
|Attackers||Lock • Blaze • Revolv|
|Defenders||Juke • Tower • Kan • Ronen • Knox|
|Assassins||Mi-Nu • Ghost • Sw1ft • Monark • Creeper|
|Specialists||Kult • Seven • Chapka • Hashtag|
|Other topics||Agent Skins|