Charbtek Corporation is an arms and electronics manufacturer that appears in Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation, Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour and Modern Combat 5: Blackout. It is known for producing the most powerful kinds of weapons. They produce guns for the US Military, and their weapons have been used by various PMCs and terrorist groups such as the SGS and Unified Citizens. Charbtek Corporation took care of the technologic part of the military industry in Fallen Nation as Charbtek on the default sniper scope of the KR600, the logo (CT) on the Red Dot Sight and Charbtek on the Sensor.
The following is a list of weapons and attachments produced by the Charbtek Corporation:
- Vulture pistol
- VECT9 assault rifle
- Charbtek-28 heavy rifle in Zero Hour
- Charbtek-28 battle rifle in Blackout
- CTK-1410 semi-automatic shotgun
- Radar Jammer in Fallen Nation
- Decoy in Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour
- SFS CTK-12 semi-automatic sniper rifle
- CTK-88 Crumplor rocket launcher
- CTK-84 flashbang
- CTK-160 concussion grenade
- Sensor in Fallen Nation
- The scope of the KR600
- Red Dot Sight in Fallen Nation
- Holographic Sight in Zero Hour
- Thermal LCD
- Linear Compensator
The name Charbtek is also seen on various items in both singleplayer and multiplayer, including keyboards, monitors, signs and devices.
Charbtek products Edit
- Charbtek is named after the game director of the Modern Combat series, Alex Charbonneau.